skip to main | skip to sidebar

Paint the Lowcountry Pink

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey guys! I am so excited about this. The reception so far has been great. I have signed up Premier Lighting and The Sitting Room ( a new home interiors store that will be opening in July- located on Chuck Dawley)

Those were the first two i have contacted and they were thrilled about it!!
Posted by jkoontz at 10:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contirbutors

  • Caroline Sanders
  • Charlotte
  • Dorothy
  • Miley
  • Nancy
  • Rebecca
  • caroline
  • jgilbert
  • jkoontz
  • kathryn
  • molly colbath
  • Susan G Komen

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (4)
  • ▼  2007 (33)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • B. Picky is on Board Too!
      • New Stores added
      • Mr Dons
      • two more!
      • Belle Amie Salon
      • Also- I need to add Dee Ruel Jewelry and Paper on ...
      • Hey guys! I am so excited about this. The recept...
      • List of Past Participants
      • Friend Business Update
      • I am seeing if I can understand how to use this ne...
      • Off To a GREAT start!
      • Hey Y'all... sorry I missed the meeting last night...
      • Porter-Gaud Art Student Volunteers