Or at least getting into that mindset after a fun summer!!
Last night's meeting was great- it amped up my excitement again after a relaxing couple of weeks. So far we have close to 30 businesses signed up and these are just people who we know!! I have such high hopes for us and know that we are going to make the Lowcountry sparkle the month of October. here are the target areas and the people in charge.
Avondale: Molly and Emmie
Town Centre: Betsy
South Windermere: Caroline S.
East Bay-Broad Street: Emmie and Molly
King Street: Elizabeth G
Upper King Street: Betsy
Coleman-Northcutt Plaza: Nancy
Maybank Hwy: Nancy
Park Circle: Jami/ Whitney
Summerville: Jami/ Caroline G
Daniel Island: Caroline F/ Rebecca M.
Folly Beach: Nancy
Seaside Farms: Caroline F/Rebecca M
Freshfields: Caroline F/Caroline G
ION: Betsy
If I have left off anyone or any area, please let me know. Also, please know that I am here to be a backup and or partner to go visit these areas...I just need a couple of days notice!
Thank you in advance for all of your hard work-it is for a great cause and when all the storefronts are decorated- it will be because of you!!
Caroline
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment